Eric has been Rolfing professionally since 2007. His first experience getting Rolfed was in 1998, and he receives sessions for himself on a regular basis. Born in Philadelphia, raised in northern New Jersey, he’s also lived in several other areas of the country and has called Denver, Colorado home since 2006. When he’s not Rolfing, he can usually be found tinkering with his guitars and other musical gear. He’s a certified scuba diver, but if he summons enough courage to go skydiving, it will be his biggest accomplishment ever.
Training and Education:
- Private practice in Denver, Colorado since 2007
- Advanced Rolfing certification, St. Paul, MN | Tessy Brungardt and Russell Stolzoff
- Craniosacral Therapy 1 & 2 | Upledger Institute
- Neural Mobilization | Jonathan Martine
- Movement/Integration | Pilar Martin, Vivian Jaye, Jane Harrington and Suzanne Picard
- Cranium-Spine-Pelvis Integration | Jan Sultan and Sally Klemm
- Neurology of Posture | Don Hazen
- Basic Rolfing certification | The Rolf Institute of Structural Integration, 2007
I want Rolfing to be an amazing experience for you. Period.
Call me today so I can assess your needs. 303.653.8107
Here are some other resources you may find useful. Check ’em out below!